Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus Transformer 103cx

Options
  • 02-04-2015 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Picked up one of these this week, they're going for €135 on sale on littlewoods if anyone is interested.
    http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/asus-tf103cx-intelreg-atom-processor-1gb-ram-wi-fi-10-inch-touchscreen-tablet-silver/1458051465.prd

Fantastic value for money so far imo. I received mine on monday and rooted it yesterday. Of all the android devices I've owned, this has been by far the easiest to root. It was just a matter of installing an app and pushing the root button.

I have noticed something a bit strange concerning the battery though, hence this thread. I leave it plugged in to charge overnight and once it gets to 90% it thinks its full and wont charge anymore. Anyone know a quick fix for this, or how to calibrate the battery? I've never had this problem on android before.

Another thing i should mention to potential buyers is that I got the non-keyboard version thinking I could just buy the keyboard add-on at a later date. Well, it turns out you can't buy the keyboard on its own anywhere, which I find very strange. Its like Asus don't want my money. So if you want a keyboard, make sure to get it with the tablet.

Advertisement