Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Diploma in Business (Supply Chain Management) Course

Options
  • 01-04-2015 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi folks, I would be interested in doing this course if it is offered in September 2015 and I would like any information on it from previous participants, i.e. difficulty, is it a good/bad course, lecturers,. All information greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭number13

Bagenal wrote: »
    Hi folks, I would be interested in doing this course if it is offered in September 2015 and I would like any information on it from previous participants, i.e. difficulty, is it a good/bad course, lecturers,. All information greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Did you find out any info after ? I too am going to start this course. Looks a very good course and the job prospects look very good and really in demand

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bagenal

Nothing from here, only thing I can say to you is contact the college directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 TheSunRise

hey folks
    that's probably long ago
    I'm interested in this course
    Could you give me any information please

Thanks in advance

Advertisement