Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon dash ?

Options
  • 01-04-2015 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/03/31/amazon-dash-ordering-button/70747342/

Some people dont know whether or not this is an april fools joke , But in fairness its technology is very simple and has a great application
    Of course american only now and its only on invite for prime members but would you buy it. Amazon say its not an april fools joke so it may well just be in your home soon.

Would you use it?
    Some people have them coffee machines with the special cartridges so id say people will use it for that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,060 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

amazon echo looks interesting too I think

http://www.amazon.com/oc/echo/

Amazon Echo is designed around your voice. It's always on—just ask for information, music, news, weather, and more. Echo begins working as soon as it detects the wake word. You can pick Alexa or Amazon as your wake word. Echo is also an expertly tuned speaker that can fill any room with immersive sound.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭NegativeOne

bpb101 wrote: »

Some people dont know whether or not this is an april fools joke , But in fairness its technology is very simple and has a great application
    Of course american only now and its only on invite for prime members but would you buy it. Amazon say its not an april fools joke so it may well just be in your home soon.

Would you use it?
    Some people have them coffee machines with the special cartridges so id say people will use it for that.

Can't see it really taking off, when has anyone actually thought "Oh I wish there was an easier way to order loo roll"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Can't see it really taking off, when has anyone actually thought "Oh I wish there was an easier way to order loo roll"
    although a hate coffee them little things you put in the fancy ones are something i can think of that people may use it for. I can see problems with wifi down the line though

Advertisement