Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building first pc, recommendations?

Options
  • 01-04-2015 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I'm thinking of building a gaming pc and I've got my parts decided but I am just wondering are there parts that i should replace with another or if two parts aren't compatible.

Amd Athlon x4 860k
    MSI a78m-e35
    Corsair 500w power supply
    Wd 1tb blue
    Corsair 8gb ram

Along with the other components, I'm spending a total of around €600, I don't want to go any higher than that, thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Hi, I'm thinking of building a gaming pc and I've got my parts decided but I am just wondering are there parts that i should replace with another or if two parts aren't compatible.

Amd Athlon x4 860k
    MSI a78m-e35
    Corsair 500w power supply
    Wd 1tb blue
    Corsair 8gb ram

Along with the other components, I'm spending a total of around €600, I don't want to go any higher than that, thanks

Fill in this forum template whole lot.cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

You can get a decent Intel processor PC for 600. If gaming is all you want then it'll be better than what you have now

Advertisement