Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor data off for anyone AGAIN?

Options
  • 01-04-2015 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

I've no data connection, who else? Meteor is doing this a lot lately, I'm gonna have to see what all the shouting with three all you can eat data is about :(.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Knock Off Nigel

I've no data connection, who else? Meteor is doing this a lot lately, I'm gonna have to see what all the shouting with three all you can eat data is about :(.

Working here must be your area your in or your data is not switched on the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Fine here too.
    Was only down for me once in the last couple of years that I remember. Usually fairly reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

Mine seems to be back working now. Dunno what was going on but my data went off for 40 odd minutes. Had to stop to use public WiFi for awhile there. I'm on the road a lot with My work so its crucial I can access emails on the go.

Advertisement