Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Review

Options
  • 31-03-2015 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hello everyone,

My name is Bogdan and currently I have completed couple web design courses. I would like to share my new portfolio website with you guys and get an opinion of my work. So far I know that grammar on my website is very bad and has to be fixed. Thanks in advance.
    bogdanduzel.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭ek motor

Looks good, very clean and legible. A couple of points:

- Maybe add a bit more of your own personal style to your site ? Looks like you've used the Start Bootstrap Agency theme, which is cool but doesn't really show what YOU can do.

- Ditto for the sites in your portfolio, they're easy on the eye, but maybe add a little something of your own, e.g. the Village Cleaners site is the Start Bootstrap Grayscale template Try adding in some of your own ideas to make it look even better.

- Your English is a lot better than you think, I had no trouble understanding your content.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bodzio69

ek motor wrote: »
    Looks good, very clean and legible. A couple of points:

- Maybe add a bit more of your own personal style to your site ? Looks like you've used the Start Bootstrap Agency theme, which is cool but doesn't really show what YOU can do.

- Ditto for the sites in your portfolio, they're easy on the eye, but maybe add a little something of your own, e.g. the Village Cleaners site is the Start Bootstrap Grayscale template Try adding in some of your own ideas to make it look even better.

- Your English is a lot better than you think, I had no trouble understanding your content.

Thanks for a good word. The Snip&Sew is my own project created from scratch.

Advertisement