Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Research Council 2015 Post-doctoral Fellowships

Options
  • 31-03-2015 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all, I have been checking online a lot for the announcement of results for the 2015 Post-doctoral Fellowship (Government of Ireland). The Applicant Guidelines outlined April as the announcement date for these fellowships. My status is still 'Under Assessment' so I am presuming that I have passed the 'peer review by remote international assessors' and that the application is now at the 'peer review by International Assessment Board'.

Just wondering is anyone out there in 'board-space' is in for this fellowship and what you experiences (if any) have been with changes in status, the decision cannot be too long now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Neo Researcher

Hi all, I have been checking online a lot for the announcement of results for the 2015 Post-doctoral Fellowship (Government of Ireland). The Applicant Guidelines outlined April as the announcement date for these fellowships. My status is still 'Under Assessment' so I am presuming that I have passed the 'peer review by remote international assessors' and that the application is now at the 'peer review by International Assessment Board'.

Just wondering is anyone out there in 'board-space' is in for this fellowship and what you experiences (if any) have been with changes in status, the decision cannot be too long now.

I emailed the IRC asking had they an idea when the results would be out and they replied the end of April.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 corvettenut

Thanks for that, fingers crossed :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Neo Researcher

Now to find out if late April means this week or next week!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Traditionally late April corresponds to the second week of May :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Just got an email to say that they will be taking the system down on Wednesday to facilitate updating the status, and that it will be available by the end of the week.

Good luck all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 suefox

I have access to my award status online! Good luck all :-)

Advertisement