Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy Note 4 - Question!

Options
  • 31-03-2015 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, I am basically looking to determine if this phone would allow me to work with pdf documents in terms of highlighting them and jotting notes in the margins etc.
    Also looking to determine if there is something similar on this phone to Windows Journal or some form of notetaking application.

Any help? Cannot seem to find a clean answer...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,748 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

myshirt wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I am basically looking to determine if this phone would allow me to work with pdf documents in terms of highlighting them and jotting notes in the margins etc.
    Also looking to determine if there is something similar on this phone to Windows Journal or some form of notetaking application.

Any help? Cannot seem to find a clean answer...

I just used EZ Pdf to edit a pdf using the spen, screenshots and file link here

Screenshot_2015-03-31-17-53-17.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6770287/PLANNER_2014.copy.pdf

Advertisement