Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advanced swimming lessons?

Options
  • 31-03-2015 11:26am

Hi There,

Can anyone tell me if they know of any pool based lessons I can pay for?. I'm a reasonably good swimmer who's looking to maybe do a triathlon and want to tidy up my stroke. Stuff like catch stroke and rolling hips etc. I contacted Atlantis swimming club in townsend street but had no reply.

Would appreciate any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

Kevin street dit college do technique improvement on certain days. the pool is tiny but it's the old style deep end( when u kick off the wall it's like you are flying through the water) also belvedere college in temple street, both would be closed for easter holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Turtle001

If you join a triathlon club you may get swimming lessons as part of your membership. I'm with Piranha and the swimming sessions are coached and it is really good value

• Registered Users Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Rusty, good advice there from Turtle, if you want to get ready for a triathlon join a triathlon club and reap the benefit of not only their coached swim sessions but activity on bike and run too. Best way to get to the start line with some hope of doing well IMO.

Advertisement