Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G FN Herstal F2000

Options
  • 31-03-2015 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hey guys and gals,
    I’m selling my G&G, Officially Licensed, tan FN Herstal F2000. The gun is complete with one piece outer metal barrel, one piece Nylon & Fiber body and stock, Steel Gears & Metal Gear box, Full Length Top Metal Rail, 8mm Ball Bearing and Adjustable Hop Up shooting System. The gun is in perfect working order with superb accuracy and comfort. The gun also comes with its original box. It has a bullpup assembly that allows a long barrel in a compact gun. Perfect for CQB and outdoor skirmishing, comes with its own unique serial number and everything in this gun is from G&G so you know its a premium rifle. The front handgrip and the rubber backing on the stock is a little scuffed but nothing too serious and the front iron sight is missing but that can be easily remedied with a scope.
    I’m asking 275 but I’m open to offers and I’m based in Dublin.
    The muzzle velocity is 320-323 fps

unnamed%203_zpsywof4rpz.jpg

unnamed%205_zpszydfsrsp.jpg

unnamed%204_zpste6bhphv.jpg

kk_zps13ingovi.jpg

unnamed%206_zpsejk8xgx1.jpg

unnamed%201_zpsg9lb2z4f.jpg

unnamed%202_zpsqaxlz6cd.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Post the muzzle velocity/power of your gun and read our
    rules, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭D.Craftsman

Thing is, im not actually too sure what the muzzle velocity is. Its under 1 joule but thats all i can remember

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Thank you for your honesty but you have to post the actual
    muzzle velocity/power of your gun.

Get it tested at any Airsoft retailer or site and then post it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭D.Craftsman

Got it there and added it on :D

Advertisement