Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emersynn's study log: fifth year

Options
  • 30-03-2015 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

I'm hoping this will help to motivate me as I have been seriously slacking and I need to get back on track. I don't have a lot of ideas about what I want to do after school yet; however, I definitely want to go to Trinity whatever I end up doing, so I'm aiming for at least 450 points.
    English (H)
    Maths (H) (may have to drop down if I keep failing my class tests)
    Irish (O)
    Spanish(H)
    Biology (H)
    Chemistry (H)
    Economics (H)
    Japanese (H)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

So today I organised a ton of worksheets/tests from class, and I did two hours' worth of notes on Elizabeth Bishop. I'm going out tomorrow but I'm hoping that I'll get to finish Bishop, and maybe get started on my Easter homework or study a different subject.

Sadly I have not done much since I posted last. However another student asked me to tutor her in Biology so I've done notes for all of the chapters we've covered so far, and I'm pretty confident that I know them - I just need to look over them again and I should be fine for the summer exam.
    I'm nearly finished writing notes and revising the first chapters of Statistics and Probability, but other than that I've done nothing for maths so I really need to get cracking. Also need to sort out revision for Chemistry and English

After about a year spent trudging through normal distribution I'm finished studying probability and I feel physically sick

Advertisement