Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bringing hurleys and helmet to America

Options
  • 30-03-2015 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Looking for advice on how to get a couple of hurleys and a helmet sent over to me in America? I've heard of people bringing them in hand luggage when going however I'm already in the US so this isn't much use to me. Maybe someone here would have experienced this before and any advice would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Wear the helmet on your head to save luggage space.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,702 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

An Post, a courier, no issue sending them via these mean. Airlines won't allow them in the cabin as hand luggage, will be checked baggage only.

If you are holding a Hurley in America, just move very very slowly. You dont want to spook them and get shot.

I know some people who have done it , 4 out of 5 times it hasnt been a problem. The one time they were told to bag them in their briefcase or label it and put it through the luggage.

Advertisement