Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths Grinds 3rd Level Athlone

Options
  • 30-03-2015 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

I am looking for maths Grinds for my daughter. Location would be in or around Athlone.

Please PM me or reply to this thread.

Anyone with a recommendation for a Grinds teacher would be most appreciated.

Regards - S Wallace
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

What course is she studying in AIT? The College had tutors you could book time with when I was there. She could check with her department head to see who is offering grinds.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 CSOSulla

Hi,

Thanks for reply, she is studying Commerce.

Seems to be a bit of a dearth of 3rd level grinds teachers around Athlone!

I will mention the tuition, although I think she would have made use of it, if it was there! Not impressed with the way technology has taken over at Unis. Much less face to face with Lecturers.

I design software, have even designed distance learning for the USMC but its not the be all and end all for study. Seems like a cheap option for Unis. My 2Cs worth.

Cheers - S

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Here, have a look at this. Might be of use http://www.ait.ie/currentstudents/studentservices/studenttutors/

• Registered Users Posts: 30 CSOSulla

Sorry,

My fault, she is going to Galway Uni.

We live in Athlone. Thanks for the link ;)

S

This the NUIG forum, which would be a more appropriate place to ask http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=569 :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement