Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Maths Grinds 3rd Level Athlone

• 30-03-2015 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30 ✭✭✭ CSOSulla

Hi,

I am looking for maths Grinds for my daughter. Location would be in or around Athlone.

Please PM me or reply to this thread.

Anyone with a recommendation for a Grinds teacher would be most appreciated.

Regards - S Wallace
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭ L.Jenkins

What course is she studying in AIT? The College had tutors you could book time with when I was there. She could check with her department head to see who is offering grinds.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ✭✭✭ CSOSulla

Hi,

Thanks for reply, she is studying Commerce.

Seems to be a bit of a dearth of 3rd level grinds teachers around Athlone!

I will mention the tuition, although I think she would have made use of it, if it was there! Not impressed with the way technology has taken over at Unis. Much less face to face with Lecturers.

I design software, have even designed distance learning for the USMC but its not the be all and end all for study. Seems like a cheap option for Unis. My 2Cs worth.

Cheers - S

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭ L.Jenkins

Here, have a look at this. Might be of use http://www.ait.ie/currentstudents/studentservices/studenttutors/

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ✭✭✭ CSOSulla

Sorry,

My fault, she is going to Galway Uni.

We live in Athlone. Thanks for the link ;)

S

This the NUIG forum, which would be a more appropriate place to ask http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=569 :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement