Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tab 2 charge loop

Options
  • 30-03-2015 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭

Just seeing if anyone has had this issue before and got a solution as I've tried googling it and none of the solutions seem to work so trying to establish if it's the charger or tablet.

Tab 2 is out of juice. Plug it in and I get the spinning rosette, followed by the charge animation for a couple of seconds, then a blank screen, then back to the rosette. Have tried power and volume button to no avail, any other solutions or tips would be greatly appreciated as the old style connectors are thin on the ground.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

It sounds like its completely out of power - have you tried leaving it plugged in for a couple of hours before booting it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Yeah, just been leaving it charge for the last 3 hours or so and the screen is still going through the same loop

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭gn3dr

Don't know if it's the same but I have a tab 3 8" that once or twice had charging issue. Searched web. Came across a fix where it recommended opening it up and disconnecting the battery for a few seconds and then reconnecting.. I was dubious about this but tried it and it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Yeah, it's still under manufacturer's warranty so not going near that for the moment

Advertisement