Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paslode Gas

Options
  • 29-03-2015 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, father bought a Paslode Nail gun from the states a while back, this is the model.

Unfortunately the gas cylinders available here don't fit the new gun, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of an attachment or adaptor can be bought to attach to the gas canisters, or if theres anywhere that sells the types of canister used in America. This is all the info I've been given so apologies if its a bit vague

Thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

This is a solution, one could reuse the adaptors. You will have better success in your searches if you use the words 'fuel cell' instead of 'gas'.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 dihedral8

Hi. I find myself in the same situation as your father. Same gun same issue. Did you find answers?? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 dihedral8

Hi i find myself in the same situation as your father. Same gun, same issue. Did you solve the problem?? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

This was a while ago, I've no idea to be honest, I probably won't be home until Christmas but I'll ask him what he did with it

Advertisement