Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo artist in donegal or derry

Options
  • 29-03-2015 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good artist in the Donegal / Derry area ? I'm willing to travel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Can anyone recommend a good artist in the Donegal / Derry area ? I'm willing to travel
    Zombie Dolls in Donegal Town is supposed to be be pretty good.I live in Letterkenny and would advise you to stay well away from any studios here.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭crazyginlady

I've been looking at artists in letterkenny and I Will be avoiding them for sure nothing stood out to me as being very good at all. Zombie dolls looks like a safe bet.

I've been looking at artists in letterkenny and I Will be avoiding them for sure nothing stood out to me as being very good at all. Zombie dolls looks like a safe bet.
    There's a reason I go to Dublin to get work done.

dinorebel wrote: »
    There's a reason I go to Dublin to get work done.

I'm starting to think I'll do that.

I'm starting to think I'll do that.
    In that case can I recommend Wildcat South.

• Advertisement

Went to zombie dolls loved Ruth and the shop am waiting now to see what she puts together so we can get started :-)

Advertisement