Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CV Advice

Options
  • 29-03-2015 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can get my CV looked at online. I'm an Engineering student looking to find some summer work and want to have the best possible CV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭BrianDug

Your college will have a careers service that can help or remove your personal details and ask a engineering boards.ie member who recruits for their company to have a look at your cv.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 nameIwanted

BrianDug wrote: »
    Your college will have a careers service that can help or remove your personal details and ask a engineering boards.ie member who recruits for their company to have a look at your cv.

My college is closed for two weeks now. I was hoping to just post it up here but I'm too new to post pics and links.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Alkers

What type of Engineering? What type of work are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 nameIwanted

Simona1986 wrote: »
    What type of Engineering? What type of work are you looking for?

I'm in my final year of Mechanical in CIT, and I'm looking for anything really

Advertisement