Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aldo store return policy

Options
  • 28-03-2015 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi
    I'm just wondering if anyone knows the Aldo returns policy. On the website it seems to talk about the Internet orders. I bought a pair of boots a few weeks back that I want to return and since then just keep forgetting about them and to bring them into a shop anytime I'm in Dublin. I live in Cork. No shop here so tricky.
    Any wisdom on this would be great.
    Thank you
    Michelle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Aldo ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

shelzbell wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm just wondering if anyone knows the Aldo returns policy. On the website it seems to talk about the Internet orders. I bought a pair of boots a few weeks back that I want to return and since then just keep forgetting about them and to bring them into a shop anytime I'm in Dublin. I live in Cork. No shop here so tricky.
    Any wisdom on this would be great.
    Thank you
    Michelle

Phone a store and ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 shelzbell

athtrasna wrote: »
    Phone a store and ask?

No one ever answers the phone. Okay thanks though. Will just see what the craic is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,998 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

shelzbell wrote: »
    No one ever answers the phone. Okay thanks though. Will just see what the craic is.

In general or in every Aldo youve tried?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,998 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

ZENER wrote: »
    Aldo ?

Google??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

ZENER wrote: »
    Aldo ?

Shoe Shop - Henry St and a few shopping centre places.

As for the OP - if its just a change of mind, they don't have to do anything. If its over 28 days they are unlikely to do anything as seasons move so quickly.

Returning boots bought in January at end of March / Early April on a change of mind basis will probably meet with a rejection.

If there's a verifable manufacturing fault with the boot, that's a different scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

There fairly good for returns , I bought back a lawn mower last year that was about four weeks old and no bother that was in the roscommon one but they should be all the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

There fairly good for returns , I bought back a lawn mower last year that was about four weeks old and no bother that was in the roscommon one but they should be all the same

:confused::confused::confused:

Aldo is a SHOE shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 shelzbell

athtrasna wrote: »
    :confused::confused::confused:

Aldo is a SHOE shop!
    Hey thanks a mil for the tips. Yip aldo the shoe shop. Will chance my arm.
    Thanks

Advertisement