Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bookies Prices

Options
  • 27-03-2015 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering does anyone know of a way to get a notification when a bookie prices up Irish races, or particular races one might be interested in? bar hitting refresh on oddschecker

Also following on from that anyone know how to check and see what time prices changed, how long they where up for etc

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭AstraOwner

The answer to the second part of your question is in the first part of your question. Click on the little graph symbol in oddschecker to view the odds history.

As for notifications I'm not sure. I suppose you could set a 'site change alarm' thing to oddschecker. There are a few of these, basically they will keep refreshing a page and when something changes it will make a sound. Though I'm not sure how fast oddschecker are to update odds when a bookmaker releases odds. I have experienced them to be both very fast and very slow.
    Even better if you could set the site change alarm to the bookmakers page of course. Though not all may have an appropriate page to set it to if you know what I mean. I think Powers put a 'P' beside a race when prices are available. Any 'P's appearing on the racecard page would cause the site alarm to change.

Hope this helps!

Advertisement