Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does he like me?

Options
  • 27-03-2015 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

OK well here is an extremely handsome gentleman who I'm wondering whether or not he potentially likes me. He is 3 years older, and although we both work in the same place (kind of - long story) he is leaving soon. We met 6 months ago an got on great as we have an awful lot in common, an hence a lot to talk about. He is extremely helpful and very chatty, maybe ever so slightly flirty, but with no direct bold flirting I think. For example in the 3-4 social situations we have been in (along with our own friends) he has left his group to come over and say hello (which led to a 2 hour chat) etc. Also he looks me straight in he eyes, and is playfully teasing. Opens doors and is generally lovely. I'm confused so would appreciate a response.. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,141 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

If he is leaving soon, pluck up the courage and ask him. Its as simple as that! We aren't gonna know if he does or not, only he can tell you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

MOD

Hi OP,

I've moved your thread over to Relationship Issues :)

Please familiarise yourself with their charter.

Best of luck!

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

As mentioned above OP, he's leaving soon, so you have nothing to lose by asking him if he' like to grab a drink sometime. Nobody here will be able to tell you definitively if this guy is interested or not - all we can really tell you is that from what you describe, he sounds like a nice guy who hasn't given you any signs so far of objecting to the idea.

Ask him for a drink sometime. The absolute worst that can happen is that he will say no.

Advertisement