Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play Store Region

Options
  • 27-03-2015 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys, can anyone help me with play store regions? :)

I see American content when I use the play store on my phone.
    It was in Ireland for ages, and I don't specifically remeber doing anything to change it.
    I remember it's something to do with the address of your associated credit card? I went into my google wallet settings and see that my default card was my debit card and I checked the address and made sure to select an Irish address.

This was yesterday and by this morning, nothing had changed. Back into my settings to see that my credit card is expired on the account, as I've gotten a new one, but not updated the details. I update the card, make sure the address is set to one in Ireland and save.

That was earlier this morning and still, I'm seeing stuff in dollars. :(

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? I know it's probably something simple, but I just can't think of it now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Try this:

Go to https://wallet.google.com/

Sign in with your google account

Click the Settings cogwheel

Under Personal Information click 'edit' your home address. This allows you to change your country in the field above your name.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Thanks Cushie, that worked for me :)

Advertisement