Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday

Options
  • 27-03-2015 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭

Im hearing Twist and Turns is out to win tonight. 8.05 Dundalk. Available at 9/2.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,446 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I followed Asian Wing (Dun 6:35) off a cliff and today I see it bumped up in trip and at a very skinny 6/4. The field is garbage, but someone obviously fancies Asian Wing quite highly to back it into that price. Probably wins today knowing my luck, but can't be on at that price.

Will instead go for old forum favourite Burn The Boats in the 7:35 at 3/1. Togoville an unknown quantity at this kind of mark, but I don't see any of the others being competitive unless Rummaging can hit the kind of form it showed a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭dickenson famous5

TRust thomas 3 40 newcastle backed ew at 7-1 lets have a winner forgotten what one is lol

Also like Itchymei'mscratch (who names these things!) in the opener at Newcastle. This one has very smart bumper form, winning one, but getting beat by Windsor Park and Totally Dominant, two horses which have gone on to do good things. Switched over to the McCain yard, it blew up on its debut in a maiden. If it can come on from that run, then 14/1 (Ladbrokes) will look a very big price for a horse that on paper is potentially as good as anything else running today.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ancapallliath

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Im hearing Twist and Turns is out to win tonight. 8.05 Dundalk.

i backed Forbidden City last night @12s for a little. took a chance on him as a very winnable race. heard info which wouldnt inspire too much confidence but someone apart from me obviously fancies him.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭frank93

Investissiment in the next..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭frank93

frank93 wrote: »
    Investissiment in the next..

Hope some of ye got on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Im hearing Twist and Turns is out to win tonight. 8.05 Dundalk. Available at 9/2.

Money back as a free bet if 2nd in Boyles.

I followed Asian Wing (Dun 6:35) off a cliff and today I see it bumped up in trip and at a very skinny 6/4. The field is garbage, but someone obviously fancies Asian Wing quite highly to back it into that price. Probably wins today knowing my luck, but can't be on at that price.
    Grr, hate when that happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

I'm keeping a keen eye on Tsar Paul in this race, think he will be popping up soon just don't think it's tonight though. Good luck on Twist and Turns

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

mr.jingle wrote: »
    I'm keeping a keen eye on Tsar Paul in this race, think he will be popping up soon just don't think it's tonight though. Good luck on Twist and Turns

Didnt happen tonight for whatever reason for Twistandturns.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Didnt happen tonight for whatever reason for Twistandturns.

Thought Twistandturns travelled very well but didn't pick up. Tsar Paul ran the race i expected, out the back ran on without troubling anyone and will drop another couple of pounds for that too, will pop up soon at a price

Advertisement