Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 or ASUS Transformer Book/Pad

Options
  • 27-03-2015 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hey, considering buying either a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 or ASUS Transformer Book/Pad (either the Transformer Pad 10.1 or Transformer Book T100TAF) for my girlfriend's birthday next week.

Any recommendations or words of caution for any of the three. Naturally the benefit of the Asus options is the keypad which I think she will find useful, but I don't want to trade off having a keypad if the tablet is considerably weaker compared to the Samsung Tab 4.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

hybie wrote: »
    Hey, considering buying either a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 or ASUS Transformer Book/Pad (either the Transformer Pad 10.1 or Transformer Book T100TAF) for my girlfriend's birthday next week.

Any recommendations or words of caution for any of the three. Naturally the benefit of the Asus options is the keypad which I think she will find useful, but I don't want to trade off having a keypad if the tablet is considerably weaker compared to the Samsung Tab 4.

or this?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=92455890
    You can pick it up in Tesco in Newry - I'm sure you can get it through Parcel Motel

Advertisement