Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best camera on smartphone up to €300

Options
  • 26-03-2015 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

Need to get a new phone but only have a budget of around €300 and dont want a 2 year contract.
    My main requirements is a decent camera, microSD and no bigger than 5" screen. This is want i've come up with so far:

Sony Xperia Z1c
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Samsung Galaxy S5 mini
    ZTE Blade S6

Any opinions or others to throw into the mix?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭simdan

I know you said no larger than a 5" display, but the one plus one 64GB is available for €299. A no brainer really when you do a spec comparison. If you don't have an invite you can still buy the phone directly from the manufacturer's website, but only on Tuesdays or Thursdays, can't remember which day..lol

Good Luck!

simdan wrote:
    I know you said no larger than a 5" display, but the one plus one 64GB is available for €299. A no brainer really when you do a spec comparison. If you don't have an invite you can still buy the phone directly from the manufacturer's website, but only on Tuesdays or Thursdays, can't remember which day..lol

That's embarrassing.. I've just checked the site, its now €349.. :( 4 days ago it was €299. It must have something to do with the unbelievable weak Euro rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

simdan wrote: »
    That's embarrassing.. I've just checked the site, its now €349.. :( 4 days ago it was €299. It must have something to do with the unbelievable weak Euro rate.

Yeah, that offer only lasted till Tuesday

Yeah, that offer only lasted till Tuesday

Ah well, still a decent deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

simdan wrote: »

Good Luck!

You can see the quality of the camera here. I assume this is the same model.

http://www.gsmarena.com/oneplus_one-review-1101p8.php

• Advertisement
Advertisement