Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post PostFX™ Prepaid MasterCard vs Skrill Prepaid Credit Card?

Options
  • 26-03-2015 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

I have used 3V prepaid credit card earlier. Could not justify their charges and cancelled it. Then took Swirl Prepaid Credit Card. The card was being rejected by Amazon! Also could not justify their inactivity charge of 2.50 Euro. Now planning to cancel that also. I only mostly use the prepaid card on Amazon etc as it does not support PayPal. For all other supported online transactions I use PayPal.

Which is the cheapest option available for me for a prepaid Credit Card - How would AnPost PostFX™ Prepaid MasterCard vs Skrill Prepaid Credit Card compare? Would I be able to use the AnPost card for all online transactions?

Is their any other prepaid card outside Ireland, which I could buy and use with least charges?

Appreciate any help in this regard.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

ITguru wrote: »
    I have used 3V prepaid credit card earlier. Could not justify their charges and cancelled it. Then took Swirl Prepaid Credit Card. The card was being rejected by Amazon! Also could not justify their inactivity charge of 2.50 Euro. Now planning to cancel that also. I only mostly use the prepaid card on Amazon etc as it does not support PayPal. For all other supported online transactions I use PayPal.

Which is the cheapest option available for me for a prepaid Credit Card - How would AnPost PostFX™ Prepaid MasterCard vs Skrill Prepaid Credit Card compare? Would I be able to use the AnPost card for all online transactions?

Is their any other prepaid card outside Ireland, which I could buy and use with least charges?

Appreciate any help in this regard.

Swirl charge left right and centre for everything... They are the least competitive of them all. Why anyone would choose swirl over Neteller or Skrill is insane. You live and learn I guess. Neteller and Skrill have No transaction fees or inactivity fees.

Advertisement