Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on this Tattooist.

Options
  • 26-03-2015 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭

I have a friend who is looking to get a tattoo of his dog taken from an old photo and he has asked me if this guy is good. I have mixed feelings about his portfolio sum of it looks good but the odd one not so great.Also if anyone knows of a top class artist in Liverpool I can pass the name on.

http://www.goldenhandsart.co.uk/index.php?tattoo=info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

That guy? No chance. The other guy maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

May amend this actually to who do people think is the best in Liverpool for doing a realistic tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

dinorebel wrote: »
    May amend this actually to who do people think is the best in Liverpool for doing a realistic tattoo.

Or at least a link to who you're talking about :pac:

Can't say I've heard of many artists in Liverpool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

If I was in Liverpool I'd just book someone for the convention, it's only 6 weeks away (May) and if you're lucky you'll get someone world class (if you research and book now)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭DaBlackMask

you sud check out jak connelly in south west uk, he was in dublin ink awhile back,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

Sonny Mitchell in Liverpool is great portrait artist, not sure he does animals but deffo worth a try :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

niallam wrote: »
    Sonny Mitchell in Liverpool is great portrait artist, not sure he does animals but deffo worth a try :)
    Looks good.

Advertisement