Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MC1 Form Question/Help

Options
  • 25-03-2015 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone, a friend of mine was out sick the week before last for 4 days and the principal asked her to get an MC1 form from the GP yesterday. She has been back at work since the 16th but looking at it there now, it asks about her spouse/partner- has she to fill out the info for her partner as well or just herself as he has a permanent job? It says to include wage slips etc from his employment? Just seems a bit much! Shes a temp by the way, post primary!

I've never seen one of these in my life and she's asked me to help her go through it so its done properly.

I'm ****e at understanding these types of forms.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I think its because you can claim more if your spouse's income is poor. The same questions are on the mat form. I usually don't fill that section out because husband makes over threshold.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭J.R.

Just return form to principal with details completed by GP

This form is for entrants on the A PRSI rate

The DES claim back pay from Dept, of Soc. Protection

Advertisement