Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 26th

Options
  • 25-03-2015 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

5:05 Rezwaan 2/1 on betfair, won with lots in hand lto, drop down in trip shouldn't be a problem. Hope I'm not missing sth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

5:05 Rezwaan 2/1 on betfair, won with lots in hand lto, drop down in trip shouldn't be a problem. Hope I'm not missing sth?

Have backed Pipers Piping in this at 20s I think it is very well handicapped and been given a few quite rides lately. Has won over course and distance and i think 20s is too big. 3 pts win,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Anyone any idea why gavin sheehan is not on either of the 2 greatrex horses in the 4.10 @ newbury ? and instead rides for sue smith ?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Themonkey

gazza1 wrote: »
    Anyone any idea why gavin sheehan is not on either of the 2 greatrex horses in the 4.10 @ newbury ? and instead rides for sue smith ?
    N.Fehily ride's a lot of horse's for gdm patnership (the owners)and D Costello has rode alphabet bay in his last 3 race's and seem's to be riding a bit for McManus lately

Themonkey wrote: »
    N.Fehily ride's a lot of horse's for gdm patnership (the owners)and D Costello has rode alphabet bay in his last 3 race's and seem's to be riding a bit for McManus lately

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

Townend is at ffos las again tomorow riding Rebecca Curtis

• Advertisement

I ment for Rebecca Curtis,worth following when he comes over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

No you didn't ;) Lucky man

Good chance of at least one winner, possibly even a treble

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Seeing a few shouts for Dallas Cowboy in the bumper at Cork, currently 3/1

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Newbury 3.40 - Owen Na View

One for me today. I took the 3/1 (11/4 available now) with Boyles last night on Owen Na View in the 3.40 at Newbury. Runs with a 7lb penalty for an emphatic success over shorter on Saturday at the same course. Jumped these fences superb apart from one mistake at the third last but tanked his way through the whole race and won with a lot more in hand with the better ground and small break helping. Good ground again today and the extra 3 furlongs should be no problem at all. He is 7lb well in on Saturdays run as he is due to go up another 7lb The main danger looks to be another handicap blot with Morning Reggie 11lb well in, the race he won though was a 4 runners race in soft ground that seemed to fall apart and I think the form of Owen Na View's race is stronger.

Johner wrote: »
    Newbury 3.40 - Owen Na View

One for me today. I took the 3/1 (11/4 available now) with Boyles last night on Owen Na View in the 3.40 at Newbury. Runs with a 7lb penalty for an emphatic success over shorter on Saturday at the same course. Jumped these fences superb apart from one mistake at the third last but tanked his way through the whole race and won with a lot more in hand with the better ground and small break helping. Good ground again today and the extra 3 furlongs should be no problem at all. He is 7lb well in on Saturdays run as he is due to go up another 7lb The main danger looks to be another handicap blot with Morning Reggie 11lb well in, the race he won though was a 4 runners race in soft ground that seemed to fall apart and I think the form of Owen Na View's race is stronger.

I like gone to far in this race, hasn't jumped very well but if he jumps he wins in my eyes.all his chase races have thrown up winners even his last one where he was a well beaten 2nd,he never jumped fluently and still finished 2nd, hoping the better ground will help him.

• Advertisement

3.00 cork ALPINA

Think the booking of ruby could be significant and at 4/1 i think ill have a go.

Townend got a nice winner there @ 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

katgary crazy short for the next one, wouldnt back him with stolen money
    wee lay on that one

eager to back one against it also but torn between chosen and ugolin

edit, went with chosen well

Absolute pig !!

3.00 cork ALPINA

Think the booking of ruby could be significant and at 4/1 i think ill have a go.

Absolute pig

Absolute pig !!

Apologies replyed to wrong one

mailburner wrote: »
    katgary crazy short for the next one, wouldnt back him with stolen money
    wee lay on that one

eager to back one against it also but torn between chosen and ugolin

edit, went with chosen well

lord :o

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Bangor Billy

Got told on Saturday Curtis will be using Townend regularly now whenever she has more than one to make it worth him coming over.

Got told on Saturday Curtis will be using Townend regularly now whenever she has more than one to make it worth him coming over.

Another winner there
    Really should of put his rides in a lucky 15

dicky had one ride yesterday and it won, one ride today also
    trickaway 13/2 3.40nb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Even though i dont like the man that was a fantastic ride on phone home
    by Tom Scudamore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Letyourselfgo

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Have backed Pipers Piping in this at 20s I think it is very well handicapped and been given a few quite rides lately. Has won over course and distance and i think 20s is too big. 3 pts win,

Great shout, unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

sdoc13 wrote: »

FU*K. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Fancy Cherry street in the 7:45 at Chelmsford @ 9/2

Advertisement