Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 Open PA Zone

Options
  • 25-03-2015 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi. I have an Aritech CS350 alarm and when I try to set Partguard it says there is an open zone - PA Master. From a bit of research I take this to relate to the panic alarm box in the bedroom (alarm was installed by previous house owner). I have never touched this box before but my one year old daughter was at it the other day. There are two red buttons on the box and a small key hole (I have no key). The buttons are not pressed down. I have done this but nothing happens. Can any one tell me how to close this zone so I can set the alarm? I have tried to inhibit the zone but it won't let me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,666 ✭✭✭✭altor

jonsmoke wrote: »
    Hi. I have an Aritech CS350 alarm and when I try to set Partguard it says there is an open zone - PA Master. From a bit of research I take this to relate to the panic alarm box in the bedroom (alarm was installed by previous house owner). I have never touched this box before but my one year old daughter was at it the other day. There are two red buttons on the box and a small key hole (I have no key). The buttons are not pressed down. I have done this but nothing happens. Can any one tell me how to close this zone so I can set the alarm? I have tried to inhibit the zone but it won't let me.

Usually you will see a green square when closed and red square when open on the front of the panic button.

The buttons more than likely popped back up but the panic is still open from being pressed. If you have no key you may be able to take off the panic button and push up the switch and then put it back on the wall if the screw is to the front of the unit. This will close the zone and allow you set the alarm. Alternatively you could buy a panic button and replace so you have a key for the unit to reset if it happens again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jonsmoke

Thanks Altor. Two minutes to unscrew the cover flick the switch and the alarm is back in action. You have saved me a lit off hassle. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,666 ✭✭✭✭altor

jonsmoke wrote: »
    Thanks Altor. Two minutes to unscrew the cover flick the switch and the alarm is back in action. You have saved me a lit off hassle. Much appreciated.

Brilliant, glad you got it sorted :)

Advertisement