Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale Agreed - Looking for a valuer and a surveyor in D12 area

Options
  • 24-03-2015 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Does anyone know how much each of these services will cost me and can anyone recommend reliable and reasonable (price wise) people to help me. It's a 3 bed terraced house with kitchen extension and attic conversion in the Walkinstown area.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

As per the charter, please send any recommendations via pm.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

valuers generally must be from a banks listing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Does anyone know how much each of these services will cost me and can anyone recommend reliable and reasonable (price wise) people to help me. It's a 3 bed terraced house with kitchen extension and attic conversion in the Walkinstown area.

I had a valuation done by a Crumlin based auctioneer, which was €130 for initial valuation, and €75 follow up once renovations are complete. But if its for mortgage purposes as someone else said you need to pick from your banks panel. I went with BOI so my valuer is from their panel. PM me if you want the details

Advertisement