Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

an124

Options
  • 24-03-2015 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

Is there an an124 in shannon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

Yes landed at a around 7 this morning reg UR-82008 no idea on departure time but is still there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,469 ✭✭✭squonk

There was an AN-124 there on Sunday evening as well. Their Facebook page posted a picture of one landing Thursday evening. I assumed it was the same aircraft but perhaps it's coming in a few times over a number of days?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Lockheed

I'm assuming it's parked now, is it possible to view it from any place around shannon?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

departing very shorty

• Site Banned Posts: 638 ✭✭✭imurdaddy

Two different AN124 over the last few days, I had a good look around one today! Beautiful aircraft id love a spin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Manuel

It's a pity we can't get advance notice of movements like this in Shannon on this forum. Anything of interest coming to Dublin is usually flagged well in advance, thanks to those who post the details up here.

Advertisement