Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggone It.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

don't worry e theres no fate but what we make

sorry i can't see your link , i'm on an i-pad :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Cut the balls right off him.

your up late kev

your up late kev

Im up early johnny, on the night shift. Cows calving.

Im up early johnny, on the night shift. Cows calving.

well for some

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Oi!! What's with the chatter when I'm here trying to educate the good people of Boards about perversity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

eternal wrote: »
    A heinous crime by a man found guilty in court who muffled an admittance. What level of sickness does the world have to come to before we can need to organise a ritualistic soul cleansing? Please be offended...

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/down-engineer-pleads-guilty-to-having-sex-with-dog-1.2149990

Surely there is some kind of punishment for such barbarism.

Well he'll certainly be in the doghouse after this!

Was that too soon?

Oi!! What's with the chatter when I'm here trying to educate the good people of Boards about perversity.

youd know all about that :eek:

well for some

Says the lad with the ipad.

Says the lad with the ipad.

my other i-pad is a ferrari

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

I scan the article and thought to myself "must have been a pretty docile dog to allow yer man to do that to it". Then I re read it as I thought that no animal would willingly subject to that kind of treatment without tearing lumps out of its owner. HE THOUGHT THE FUGGING DOG TO DO IT TO HIM!!! How? Its takes effort to train a dog to sit never mind that. Did he smear his arse against a bitch in heat or something? I want to know how he did it now. This guy is the SA dog whisperer. I say we get him training attack dogs with his techniques. No thieving scum would enter your property if they knew you'd 2 well hung bull mastiffs waiting for a date!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Depraved

Couldn't be arsed to click the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Philo Beddoe

A heinous crime by a man found guilty in court who muffled an admittance. What level of sickness does the world have to come to before we can need to organise a ritualistic soul cleansing? Please be offended...

Did the world need ritualistic soul cleansing in all the more-barbaric ages past?
    Surely there is some kind of punishment for such barbarism.

There is, that's why he's in court.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,418 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

A victimless crime.

Advertisement