Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonding phone to car

Options
  • 23-03-2015 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

so I got a new Samsung Galaxy Core Prime and I'm having problems bonding it to my car for Bluetooth - It has the symbol and shows as being paired, when I hit the dial button, all is grand - I type in a number to ring, or even last dialled from the car and nothing happens - no phone call is made.........I had an older Samsung model until last week and that worked fine, so reckon it's something on the phone, not the car - any ideas, help, all greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Did you clear the bluetooth memory on the car before pairing the new phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

oh - no, how do I do that?

There may be an option somewhere in the settings.

in the car?

Ya. I'm only going by my yoke, an aftermarket Pioneer unit, the option is there buried in it(clear bluetooth memory) and I've had problems in the past where wiping it and re pairing sorts it.

• Advertisement

thanks for that - I've asked the 'how do I clear my car memory for bluetooth' in the motors forum, the folks there are super-helpful, so hopefully that'll help to get it sorted - thanks for the help, hope I don't have to bump again in a day or so :-)

Advertisement