Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good car dock?

Options
  • 23-03-2015 11:52am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right now I have the HTC One M7 with the HTC Car dock. It’s a brilliant piece of kit, rock solid build quality, looks great and easy to adjust etc – but the best thing is that the power cable is already integrated into it – so you just slide the phone in and it clicks in and starts charging.

I may buy a different brand phone and so need to get a better dock. It will be a similar enough phone, maybe the OnePlus One or the Galaxy S6 etc. I’m wondering what car docs you guys use or which ones I should consider? I want something solid that is going to be easy to plug in and out. Oh also, if I can mount mine on the dash in the same way I have mine now (Pic1, Pic 2) that would be great too...

Comments

Advertisement