Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current top line smartphone options.

Options
  • 23-03-2015 10:52am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I’ve had the HTC One M7 for 2 years now which is the longest I’ve ever had a phone. I was dead set of getting the HTC One M9 in a few weeks when it’s out, but the camera gets really crappy reviews. So I want to consider alternatives. I could consider the Samsung Galaxy S6 – what’s the consensus on these? Otherwise I could just get a OnePlus One – I hear they are great, what are their cameras like? The OnePlus is pretty cheap also, I could just buy it and not bother renewing my contract – I hate getting tied it for so long.

What others should I consider?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Galaxy Note 4, Xperia Z4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Z, I find the super amoled screens on the Galaxy range far superior to any other screen I've used. The blacks are blacker and the colours more vibrant in my opinion. The Oneplus1 comes in at €300 but not with super amoled.
    The s6 or the s6 edge both look sweeeet, 5mp front facing and 16mp rear facing camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

The brother got a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 recently, and I have to say it is an impressive bit of kit.

Advertisement