Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP !!!

Options
  • 23-03-2015 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Unfortunately i accidentally deleted a lot of photos from my phone (S5) No backups or cloud storage. My phone is not rooted and have tried to root it but failed. Any ideas how i can retrieve my photos ??? or any computer/phone shops that can do this ???

Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭triple nipple

Anyone ???

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You should be able to undelete them (as long as nothing else has taken their place on the SD card)

http://www.wikihow.com/Restore-Deleted-Files-on-a-SD-Card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

If you just google undelete photos s5 it will come up with a range of solutions.

Now wether they work or not is another matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭triple nipple

Unfortunately I've tried to no avail every solution needs me to route my phone :( no sd card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭simdan

Unfortunately I've tried to no avail every solution needs me to route my phone no sd card

You could try Recuva. It's the best recovery software that I've come across and it's free, which is always a bonus..

I don't think rooting will change the situation. Does the phone show up as a drive when you plug it into your laptop?

• Advertisement
Advertisement