Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASTEC FUSION

Options
  • 22-03-2015 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi

I was wondering if the astec fusion works with global sensors and generic sounders / internal bells and sms/voice dealer.... Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,661 ✭✭✭✭altor

blue2006 wrote: »
    Hi

I was wondering if the astec fusion works with global sensors and generic sounders / internal bells and sms/voice dealer.... Thanks

The Fusion can use global sensors or the Astec two wire sensors. At this stage global sensors would be the way to go. This also applies to internal and external bells. Global will work.
    There is a voice dialer you can get for this system that will work with your phone line. A gernitic voice dialer will work also.
    The Astec devices are obsolete now.
    The text dialer would be a waste of money as Eircom are finishing this service the end of June.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi

I'm curious. Is this a panel you have installed already and you want to upgrade devices or is it something you just have but never installed?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 blue2006

KoolKid wrote: »
    I'm curious. Is this a panel you have installed already and you want to upgrade devices or is it something you just have but never installed?

no just saw a used model for sale .........

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If your getting it for €30 -€40 it might be worth it. Anything more I wouldn't .If the keypad even goes your snookered.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,661 ✭✭✭✭altor

no just saw a used model for sale .........

Better off picking up a new system (different brand) in the wholesalers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement