Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place online to buy cocktail equitment!

Options
  • 22-03-2015 6:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hey,

Look to get myself a full cocktail set up, shaker, strainers, juicer, bar spoon, muddled, pourers, jigger/messures, the works basically

Can anyone recommend the best place to buy on line, for quality? Like I dont wanna spend a fortune but I want good stuff!

Cheers!
    ðŸ‘

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

masterjk wrote: »
    Hey,

Look to get myself a full cocktail set up, shaker, strainers, juicer, bar spoon, muddled, pourers, jigger/messures, the works basically

Can anyone recommend the best place to buy on line, for quality? Like I dont wanna spend a fortune but I want good stuff!

Cheers!
    ðŸ‘

Amazon or eBay would be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

You might get better quality off of nisbets.ie and they are not too expensive. Most pubs and hotels in the country would use them or one of their competitors. If you order over they phone you can ask for a 10% discount.

Advertisement