Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM Radio for Galaxy S5

Options
  • 21-03-2015 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hey guys I've recently taken up running and I like having a radio playing as it helps pass the time - news, music, chat, etc. As the S5 doesn't come with a radio, is there any good android apps that you guys use for radio.

Ideally I want something that doesn't require internet access to use and that I can use to manually/automatically search and save Irish radio stations on FM frequencies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

No FM on S5 unfortunately without internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭swampy353

What you can do is download the today fm app and download the listen backs. Or listen to podcasts (use podcast addict myself). Not going to be able to get live content is to use an Internet connection

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

swampy353 wrote: »
    What you can do is download the today fm app and download the listen backs. Or listen to podcasts (use podcast addict myself). Not going to be able to get live content is to use an Internet connection

I listen to live radio through the today fm app. You can also use the tune in radio app.

Advertisement