Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat selection

Options
  • 21-03-2015 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Think if Sainte ladylime produces the same perfomance as last time should go close in the last at bangor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,888 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

St Peter's Square 14-1 2.20 Gowran.

Ran twice this month and each time it looked like it was not
    competing but had plenty in hand. To me it looked more capable than its
    two runs this month. Some money for it today which is a sign of a honest showing.
    I think it will go well and is good ew value at 14-1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,498 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I've been utterly asleep at the wheel this morning and missed the early price, but NAP of the day for me is Pepite Rose in the 2:00 at 7/2.

unlucky Pepite Rose

Burning Issues 12-1 ew 3.30
    Consistent last year and a c&d winner. Only one run this year which we
    should see an improvment from.
    I like ew

Travelled up well to lead one out, ended up 5th .
    Crap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Anybody see Ruby Walsh on The Winker in that last race at Gowran. Absolutely rancid, had him out the back all the way around and just decided to pull him up didnt touch the horse once.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

The Book Thief (14/1) 5-15 Gowran Park.

Not the most reliable of individuals but if on a going day this one should be able to go well in race of this nature. Had a recent spin over hurdles and now reverts to the larger obstacles with the cheekpieces returning and in off a mark off which he was an unlucky 2nd in december when a bad error at the last cost him dearly.

Too Late to Sell 16-1 ew 5.15
    I really like this. Has run in some very competitive fields of late. This an easier task.
    I like ew .

Advertisement