Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get rid of a possessive woman

Options
  • 21-03-2015 2:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

I've just had a crazy 2 months. Met an extremely sexy pinay here in Manila. Problem is she was telling me she loved me before we even met and was talking about marriage after about a week. Her sister died by suicide a week and a half before we met and she kept telling me that I have filled a void in her life and if I wasn't around she doesn't think she could go on and might end it all too. Been thinking hard about the situation and decided that I'd have to tell her about my previous drug habit. F&^$ing nice one, has worked a charm. I heard about this Shiit before on boards, about some guy in the same situation that just acted like a slob until the nut job left him. Surprised that its happened so fast for me. Only told her about my previous heroin, cocaine and ecstasy habit less than 2 weeks ago and already she seems to be cutting back on meet ups and giving me the strangest looks when we do see each other!!! I've been breaking my arse laughing the last few days and hope to Fcuk that she keeps losing interest the way she has the last week. Just sharing this so other boardsies in the same situation may benefit!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

tldr, blast her with the truth maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Or you could break up if you feel uncomfortable...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Did you ever care about her...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭zetalambda

dogcat wrote: »
    Or you could break up if you feel uncomfortable...

I tried that 6 weeks ago and she threatened suicide!

Trust me the drug route is much better...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Try the girls on Russian Brides next op. Their more aloof.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Sounds like a plot from Grange Hill to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

They tend to be a bit clingy down that part of the world

FWIW, I'm glad she's now rid of you.

Zippie84 wrote: »
    Did you ever care about her...?

Believe it or not I did have feelings for her at the start but as i began to lose interest, she began to use every trick in the book to keep my interest, first she came from a broken family, after that got no sympathy, she was raped, after that got no belief, she was used by pedophiles!!!, after that got no belief, i don't fcuking know, I've lost interest in anything that comes out of her mouth... :D

zetalambda wrote: »
    Believe it or not I did have feelings for her at the start but as i began to lose interest, she began to use every trick in the book to keep my interest, first she came from a broken family, after that got no sympathy, she was raped, after that got no belief, she was used by pedophiles!!!, after that got no belief, i don't fcuking know, I've lost interest in anything that comes out of her mouth... :D

yep, she definitely seems well rid.

• Advertisement

yep, she definitely seems well rid.

She is sexy as fcuk though and shes coming here tonight!

Petite, dark skinned, dark eyes, dark hair and really naughty!!

She is sexy as fcuk though! and shes coming here tonight!!

sooner she see's what quite you're like the better in my opinion, and hopefully also realises that she needs some help and gets it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

You disgust me. Attempts at humanity were lost in your making.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

I've just had a crazy 2 months. Met an extremely sexy pinay here in Manila. Problem is she was telling me she loved me before we even met and was talking about marriage after about a week. Her sister died by suicide a week and a half before we met and she kept telling me that I have filled a void in her life and if I wasn't around she doesn't think she could go on and might end it all too. Been thinking hard about the situation and decided that I'd have to tell her about my previous drug habit. F&^$ing nice one, has worked a charm. I heard about this Shiit before on boards, about some guy in the same situation that just acted like a slob until the nut job left him. Surprised that its happened so fast for me. Only told her about my previous heroin, cocaine and ecstasy habit less than 2 weeks ago and already she seems to be cutting back on meet ups and giving me the strangest looks when we do see each other!!! I've been breaking my arse laughing the last few days and hope to Fcuk that she keeps losing interest the way she has the last week. Just sharing this so other boardsies in the same situation may benefit!
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ed/ee/4e/edee4e87f333e7a6ff4b041066a62756.jpg

GET BACK IN YOUR CUPBOARD!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I tried that 6 weeks ago and she threatened suicide!

Been there. Terrifying situation to be in.
    Honestly, as harsh as it sounds, all you can do is run. You are not responsible for anyone else's decisions, and you'll ruin your life trying to sort out her issues.
    I cut contact with a similar emotionally blackmailing eejit immediately after the suicide threat. Also threatened to tell all our mutual friends that I'd cheated on her when we'd never even been together. Neither scenario unfolded in the end.

eternal wrote: »
    You disgust me. Attempts at humanity were lost in your making.

Me too. But I also think there's quite a good chance he's on the wind-up. I'm done either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭beyondbelief67

How I pity her, really hope she finds someone kind and decent, and that you grow the hell up and get some compassion and empathy for people, oh and respect for women.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Miall108

You could get one last ride for the road and then take a shiit on her chest, that ought to get rid of her

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Did you blow her up yet, or have you lost your inflator?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

Stop paying her. Then she'll lose interest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I lost any sympathy when you said you were meeting her tonight your doing this to yourself. If she is that nuts, just avoid her if you cant say it like it is.

Been there. Terrifying situation to be in.
    Honestly, as harsh as it sounds, all you can do is run. You are not responsible for anyone else's decisions, and you'll ruin your life trying to sort out her issues.
    I cut contact with a similar emotionally blackmailing eejit immediately after the suicide threat. Also threatened to tell all our mutual friends that I'd cheated on her when we'd never even been together. Neither scenario unfolded in the end.

Thank you brother, It is terrifying indeed. I know there are others out there who have experienced the same situation. We have a week long holiday planned from the start of April and as soon as that's finished (we'll be in different cities then) i'm binning my sim card and blocking here from my email. Christ I can't wait.... Never thought this would happen to me but i'm breaking my arse laughing the last few days about how telling here about my crack habit has turned her off!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SoftMicro

Great plan there Einstein.

All you need now is for that history story you told her to grow legs and turn into a Chinese whisper. One thing leads to another and you'll be accused of being a drug mule or whatnot.

The least of your worries will be a suicidal possessive little sexy minx.

Me too. But I also think there's quite a good chance he's on the wind-up. I'm done either way.

I'm 100% serious and believe me I never in a million years thought I'd find myself in this situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Mod: Try the personal issue or relationship forum. Make sure to read the charter(s) before posting

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement