Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martial Arts Classes in Dublin?

Options
  • 20-03-2015 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any martial arts/self defense classes, preferrably in North Dublin/City Centre.

I am quite interested in learning Shaolin Kung Fu or something similar, however i'm not dead-set on it, and am willing to consider others.

I have absolutely no experience, so beginner classes are the obvious option. I would also prefer to have one-on-one lessons, if possible, however group classes would be fine too.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Arleamaris wrote: »
    Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any martial arts/self defense classes, preferrably in North Dublin/City Centre.

I am quite interested in learning Shaolin Kung Fu or something similar, however i'm not dead-set on it, and am willing to consider others.

I have absolutely no experience, so beginner classes are the obvious option. I would also prefer to have one-on-one lessons, if possible, however group classes would be fine too.

Thanks in advance!

Give us a shout if you are interested in Taekwon-Do or Kickboxing. Close to Glasnevin, Finglas and Cabra areas. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭dubdamo

Check out dragonkungfu.ie. They are in Cabra in North Dublin, but also close to the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Bridgestone Thai Boxing is just off the quays in North Dublin/City Centre.

Open 6 days a week and have multiple coaches doing privates as well.

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭SVJKarate

Advertisement