Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc International Management and MSc Finance

Options
  • 20-03-2015 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I'm a foreign student, thinking to do the full-time MSc International Management in Trinity this year. I know TCD's reputation is grand and the course ranks high in Eduversal's ranking, but I couldn't seem to find any information about this course anywhere! :-/ The after-graduation careers listed on the website indicates half of this course's grads went on to work in finance/accounting... while there's a Finance course running side-by-side.

So I would really appreciate if anyone who has/knows someone who has experience with the course could shed some light. How it was delivered, overall quality of lectures, formats of assignments, classmate profiles, job prospects, etc... The general satisfaction on the course?

I also want to ask for my friend about the MSc in Finance. He has been accepted into the program; but will the contents be very challenging for an International Relations graduate?

Thanks you guys very much in advance!

Advertisement