Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfortunately google play store has stopped

Options
  • 20-03-2015 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭

Ok I keep on getting the error unfortunately google play store has stopped. I have gone into the application manager and cleared cache and data then opened up again and press ok and same thing. Deleted the app and then reinstalled and again I still cannot log in. Tried going into Google Play services to uninstall updates but its greyed out and I cannot click on this.

Not sure if app Lucky Patcher is messing things up on phone? Running Version 5.0.1 on S4 I9506

Any other options?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

Had this issue before.
    was able to uninstall updates in google play store to get it to work for a while but it would just update itself again.

The issue for me was the theme i was using at the time was affecting the google play app for some strange reason, reinstalled the default theme and it worked again, think this issue was pretty rare so might not be same for you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

I went into preferences and clicked on icon pack and then choose none but still cannot log in.

I have tried everything from Googling it and still cannot find a solution it maybe a case of factory reset but if any other solutions?

Advertisement