Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Core Prime

Options
  • 20-03-2015 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Can any recommend the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. Have a Samsung S3 at the moment but the battery is continuously dying.
    I don’t want to go back to bill pay as its not value to me. So I need to buy a new phone. Any recommendations??

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I was looking at that on the Vodafone and Carphone Warehouse Site. I can only seem to find reviews online from India, I don't think there has been much in the way of sales here yet. Two people here had been talking about it, and seemed positive about it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=94547828

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=94401665

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Did you decide to get it O.P? I bought mine yesterday so obviously can't give a proper review but first impressions are really good. I got a good deal selling my Xperia Z2 so I decided to get something cheap for the Summer.

Bought it yesterday evening and battery is still on 63%, that's after me using the phone in work (night shift) constantly with 4G on, internet browsing, bit of gaming and a few calls and texts.

Pleased so far, fits great in the hand and has everything you could want for on a basic smartphone.

If I was to choose a negative it would probably be the lack of an ''auto brightness'' sensor on the phone, would be perfect indoors one minute then when I walked outside today I couldn't see a thing. Simple swipe down on the notification panel and put the brightness up did the job , but I can imagine it would be annoying for some people. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

I got one on Saturday. Came from an Xperia Z1 with a broken screen.

Good phone. Feels well built. Not a bad phone overall. Only thing I could say about it is that the back that came with it is very slippery to the touch. Feel like I am going to drop it constantly. But in general I think it is the best phone out there for €100.

Advertisement