Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free parking Longford town?

Options
  • 20-03-2015 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am visiting my girlfriend in Longford town Friday night. She lives in an apartment with no parking available. Is there anywhere where I can leave my car parked around town so I don't have to worry about going and putting a ticket on it before 8.30am Saturday morning? Is there free parking down around Aldi or Costa?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 John the baptist

The Aldi car park is now paid parking.
    But, throughout the town if you buy a ticket after 6:30 on Friday evening you get that time from 8:30 Saturday morning, i.e. a €2 ticket bought after 6:30 will cover you til 10:30, am I wrong?

failing that there's lidl on the Dublin road or alongside the convent national school, also on the Dublin road.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭conor2469

Deadly thanks for that. At least I have an option now. How about Providers there near the Longford arms? I was told that has free parking there?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

conor2469 wrote: »
    Deadly thanks for that. At least I have an option now. How about Providers there near the Longford arms? I was told that has free parking there?

They lock their gates at night...the swines!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭conor2469

Haha yeah I noticed that I was very disappointed! In the end I found a quite corner in one of the nearby housing estates, tucked it away for the night ;)

Advertisement