Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bars that show UFC in Dublin?

Options
  • 20-03-2015 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hello all,
    Is there any bars that show UFC in Dublin?
    I had a good look but can't find any, it must be because they are usually on so late... But does anyone know of any bars at all that have showed UFC?
    I'm sure a few will show UFC 189 but I would like to see the others too.
    If I hear of any I'll be sure to post them here.
    Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

robin321 wrote: »
    Hello all,
    Is there any bars that show UFC in Dublin?
    I had a good look but can't find any, it must be because they are usually on so late... But does anyone know of any bars at all that have showed UFC?
    I'm sure a few will show UFC 189 but I would like to see the others too.
    If I hear of any I'll be sure to post them here.
    Thanks.

The living room will be showing 189; it showed Conors last fight v Siver and it was really good crack!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭robin321

ASOT wrote: »
    The living room will be showing 189; it showed Conors last fight v Siver and it was really good crack!

Good stuff I heard they showed the last fight alright, is it just McGregor's events they show then?

sugarman wrote: »
    The Woolshed and the Livingroom do, prob wouldnt stay open till the main fights unless theres a crowd for it tho.

Iv watched some fights in both late but its usually when theres a clash of other late night NFL/NHL etc that theyve stayed open for specifically.

cheers I'll check out the woolshed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Good stuff I heard they showed the last fight alright, is it just McGregor's events they show then?

I havnt heard of them showing any other events but to be honest I havnt bothered to go out for them so I wouldn't be 100% certain; it was packed for the last one though really really nice atmosphere!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Sin nightclub
    Mcgowans in Phisboro
    The living room
    The woodshed
    Harry's on the Green

All the above have previously showing Conor fights and Inhave no doubt they will be showing the title fight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Murray's on O'Connell St showed the McGregor/Siver fight too.

Woolshed is your best bet. There are a couple of Fight Night's that are more suitable for our time so I'm sure the Wooly would spare a screen for you if you asked in advance.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Murray's on O'Connell St showed the McGregor/Siver fight too.

Woolshed is your best bet. There are a couple of Fight Night's that are more suitable for our time so I'm sure the Wooly would spare a screen for you if you asked in advance.

they aint showing it..

• Registered Users Posts: 39,097 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

they aint showing it..

Officially no bar can stay open for it. But unofficially I'd bet there will be a few showing it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Maybe there is no more bars showing it because everyone who was in them for the previous fights couldn't wait to shout about it from the rooftops on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

The Sporting Emporium if you want to feel like you are in vegas should have it on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement