Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League admin/commish

Options
  • 20-03-2015 12:01am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I've added Heli to the list of admins on the league as me and Perrin both seem to be away at the same time soon.

If it comes to it we can forward the league via the website anyway but just in case no one is around, Keith you should be able to advance the league also.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

adrian522 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've added Heli to the list of admins on the league as me and Perrin both seem to be away at the same time soon.

If it comes to it we can forward the league via the website anyway but just in case no one is around, Keith you should be able to advance the league also.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Been so long.. Just hope I dont **** it up..

Come the end of next week I'm gonna be away for 5-7 weeks travelling.
    I don't think the forum will need much modding and I've put up all the fixtures.
    May appoint another commis to the league whilst I'm gone though.

Just a heads up for you guys.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Happy to join up and help out with forwarding etc if you need perrin

Happy to join up and help out with forwarding etc if you need perrin
    Thanks Heli,I pm'd Giffney about to see if he needed a hand but he said he'd be ok so everything should be fine. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement