Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA MP9 with full auto issue.

Options
  • 19-03-2015 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Have a KWA MP9 I got secondhand off hobbyairsoft - cork as an impulse buy. Looking to sell it for 100 euro ono to fund a CM.050. Its firing at 0.89j but it doesn't like firing on full auto. I'm no gun tech but maybe someone knows what to do.
    I have the box, manual and hop up tool.
    I would like to use it as part trade for a CM.050 or variant of it either.

There are photos on the hobbyairsoft page of it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,580 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Hi,

I can offer €35 since that is what you paid for it in HobbyAirsoft Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

The magazine alone is worth more than that. I don't know why hobby sold it so cheap as it fires fine on semi. I need to use it as an investment towards a new gun seeing as my 74 is on its last legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

2nd line with offer of €35+ postage if deal falls tru.
    Cheers

The magazine alone is worth more than that. I don't know why hobby sold it so cheap as it fires fine on semi. I need to use it as an investment towards a new gun seeing as my 74 is on its last legs.

Mate, I think that Boards has a policy against " Profiteering " ie selling for more than you paid for the item.

I may be wrong, but I think Facebook forums are the same.

By that logic anyone who ever wins a competition is stuck with the gun unless they want to give it away for free?

I'd rather trade it anyway I just put a rough cash value on what I'd like to trade for it.

• Advertisement

Thats an issue for the moderators mate.

Offer still stands though.

€35 as is, plus postage if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Mate, I think that Boards has a policy against " Profiteering " ie selling for more than you paid for the item.

I may be wrong, but I think Facebook forums are the same.

profiteering is selling an item above the RRP on the grounds it's a rare item or no longer made.
    The the profiteering rule does not apply in this case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Have a KWA MP9 I got secondhand off hobbyairsoft - cork as an impulse buy. Looking to sell it for 100 euro ono to fund a CM.050. Its firing at 0.89j but it doesn't like firing on full auto. I'm no gun tech but maybe someone knows what to do.
    I have the box, manual and hop up tool.
    I would like to use it as part trade for a CM.050 or variant of it either.

There are photos on the hobbyairsoft page of it.
    I can offer 50 collected this weekend

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    I can offer 50 collected this weekend

Thanks for the offer its a bit too low for me also I'm in cavan it would be quite the drive for ya? :P

Advertisement