Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Behind the knee tattoo

Options
  • 19-03-2015 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭

Hey I just got the first part done of my back of the knee tattoo.
    It's directly under the crease of my knee. I've another session booked for April 2nd.

Any tips and hints on healing it? I can tell already judging by how big my leg has swollen that I'll be having fun with this one :rolleyes: any tips on how to keep irritation down to a minimum. I took a pain killer just to help with the pain, it's much more painful than the rest of my leg.

Typical that I start a new job tomorrow morning (got the call saying I got the job mid tattoo ... Typical :pac:) this will involve me having to walk a lot and climb up stairs in the morning and evening :(

The tattoo is around 4/5 inches vertically right under the crease and is around 6 inches horizontal .... So it's gunna be fuuuuun. It's in the last hours until completion now! 21 hours down!

I wouldnt be posting this is if I didn't get the call about work tomorrow so can anyone advise me the best way to deal with it? I don't know if it's a good idea to complain about a sore leg on my first day of a new job :(

Advertisement